- Sunday school has been cancelled through the end of August.
- Worship will be in the gym, with the rows 6 feet apart.
- We will use two doors for the entrance and exits. The Main Entrance and Fellowship Hall doors.
- The worship service will be kept to around 45 minutes and no more than one hour.
- Instead of passing out our bulletins, we'll be sending them via email on Saturday for those who want to print and bring one to worship. The children's bulletin will be included in that email also.
- If you have a prayer concern, we ask that you share it with a pastor or ushers before the service begins, as there will be no prayer cards.
- Rather than passing the offering plates, there will be boxes at the entrance and exits to the Gym, which will be dedicated during the doxology.
- We will proclaim the peace of Christ, but won't "pass" it together as we normally would.
- Children will stay in their seats for the children’s moment.
- Communion will be on hold until we get used to our new setup.
- At the end of the service, we’ll dismiss by pews to avoid congestion.
While it is important for us to be able to gather for worship, we also take seriously our responsibility to our church family and to our community to take precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
STEPS WE HAVE TAKEN:
- If you are sick or have had close contact with a person with COVID-19, please stay at home and join us via the live-stream on Facebook.
- Sit in a row with your family or household, and leave 4 chairs (6 feet) between your household and the next.
- Refrain from physical contact, such as hugs and handshakes. This is going to be the hardest thing. We are so used to greeting each other in this way.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and others at all times. Please don’t be offended if someone asks you to keep your distance.
- We are encouraging everyone to wear masks. Our pastors, greeters and ushers will be, unless they are at the pulpit, we encourage you to do so as well.